Skip to content

UCC Filings Required on Mobile Homes?

Answered by: 

Are UCC filings required on mobile homes that are attached to the land if a mortgage is going to be filed?

You are going to have to look to State law, but normally mobile homes are titled property unless permanently affixed, title surrendered and then it becomes part of the real estate.

First published on 7/11/11

First published on 07/11/2011

Filed under: 
Filed under lending as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics