Skip to content

What Forms to File after Robbery?

Answered by: 

We were robbed recently, and as the BSA Officer, I am not sure what forms/reports need to be filed and where they need to be filed. I would appreciate any help. There is no Security Officer to help me.

Local law enforcement will start the process and their report will negate the need for a SAR. They will include other agencies that are needed, such as the FBI. You will need to contact your insurance company and lawyers. At times there are suits, because the employees or customers felt the bank provided inadequate security. Grief counseling could be necessary or trauma counseling, depending on what happened. You will find a good list of what to do, as well as what not to do, when a robbery occurs on the Banker Tools page. Here you will find tasks for employees, managers and management.

First published on 7/26/10

First published on 07/26/2010

Filed under: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics