Skip to content

Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit-Return Fee

Answered by: 

When filing a written statement of unauthorized debit, can a financial institution charge you a return fee to process an ach that came from an account?

If the transaction was not authorized, the financial institution cannot impose a charge to reverse the transaction, if that is your question.

First published on 10/11/2015

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics