Issued by FDIC
Part 1002 - Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Regulation B)
Click HERE for a table of recent Federal Register and other documents affecting this regulation.
Sections of this regulation with pending amendments are marked with an asterisk (*) below.
- 1002.1—Authority, scope and purpose.
- 1002.3—Limited exceptions for certain classes of transactions.
- 1002.4—General rules.
- 1002.5—Rules concerning requests for information.
- 1002.6—Rules concerning evaluation of applications.
- 1002.7—Rules concerning extensions of credit.
- 1002.8—Special purpose credit programs.
- 1002.10—Furnishing of credit information.
- 1002.11—Relation to state law.
- 1002.12—Record retention.
- 1002.13—Information for monitoring purposes.
- 1002.14—Rules on providing appraisals and other valuations.
- 1002.15—Incentives for self-testing and self-correction.
- 1002.16—Enforcement, penalties and liabilities.
- Appendix A—Federal Agencies to be Listed in Adverse Action Notices
- Appendix B—Model Application Forms*
- Appendix C—Sample Notification Forms
- Appendix D—Issuance of Official Interpretations
- Supplement I—Official Interpretations
- Federal Register Resources
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store