Issued by FDIC
Part 1016 - Privacy of Consumer Financial Information (Regulation P)
- Sec. 1016.1 Purpose and scope.
- Sec. 1016.2 Model privacy form and examples.
- Sec. 1016.3 Definitions
- Subpart A—Privacy and Opt Out Notices
- Sec. 1016.4 Initial privacy notice to consumers required.
- Sec. 1016.5 Annual privacy notice to customers required.
- Sec. 1016.6 Information to be included in privacy notices.
- Sec. 1016.7 Form of opt out notice to consumers; opt out methods.
- Sec. 1016.8 Revised privacy notices.
- Sec. 1016.9 Delivering privacy and opt out notices.
- Subpart B—Limits on Disclosures
- Sec. 1016.10 Limits on disclosure of nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties.
- Sec. 1016.11 Limits on redisclosure and reuse of information.
- Sec. 1016.12 Limits on sharing account number information for marketing purposes.
- Subpart C—Exceptions
- Sec. 1016.13 Exception to opt out requirements for service providers and joint marketing.
- Sec. 1016.14 Exceptions to notice and opt out requirements for processing and servicing transactions.
- Sec. 1016.15 Other exceptions to notice and opt out requirements.
- Subpart D—Relation to Other Laws
- Sec. 1016.16 Protection of Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Sec. 1016.17 Relation to state laws.
- Appendix to Part 1016—Model Privacy Form
- Recent Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store