Issued by FDIC
Regulation A - Extensions of Credit by Federal Reserve Banks
- Sec. 201.1 Authority, scope and purpose.
- Sec. 201.2 Definitions.
- Sec. 201.3 Extensions of credit generally.
- Sec. 201.4 Availability and terms of credit.
- Sec. 201.5 Advances and discounts.
- Sec. 201.51 Interest rates applicable to credit extended by a Federal Reserve Bank.
- Sec. 201.104 Eligibility of consumer loans and finance company paper.
- Sec. 201.107 Eligibility of demand paper for discount and as security for advances by Reserve Banks.
- Sec. 201.108 Obligations eligible as collateral for advances.
- Sec. 201.109 Eligibility for discount of mortgage company notes.
- Sec. 201.110 Goods held by persons employed by owner.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store