Issued by FDIC
Regulation I - Issue and Cancellation of Capital Stock of Federal Reserve Banks
As amended through February 24, 2016.
- § 209.1 Authority, purpose, scope, and definitions.
- § 209.2 Banks desiring to become member banks.
- § 209.3 Cancellation of Reserve Bank stock; reporting of total consolidated assets following merger.
- § 209.4 Amounts and payments for subscriptions and cancellations; timing and rate of dividends.
- § 209.5 The share register
- Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store