Issued by FDIC
Regulation K - International Banking Operations
FRB Letter Classification:
- Subpart A - International Operations of United States Banking Organizations
- Sec. 211.1 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 211.2 Definitions.
- Sec. 211.3 Foreign branches of U.S. banking organizations.
- Sec. 211.4 Permissible investments and activities of foreign branches of member banks.
- Sec. 211.5 Edge and agreement corporations.
- Sec. 211.6 Permissible activities of Edge and agreement corporations in the United States.
- Sec. 211.7 Voluntary liquidation of Edge and agreement corporations.
- Sec. 211.8 Investments and activities abroad.
- Sec. 211.9 Investment procedures.
- Sec. 211.10 Permissible activities abroad.
- Sec. 211.11 Advisory opinions under Regulation K.
- Sec. 211.12 Lending limits and capital requirements.
- Sec. 211.13 Supervision and reporting.
- Subpart B--Foreign Banking Organizations
- Sec. 211.20 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 211.21 Definitions.
- Sec. 211.22 Interstate banking operations of foreign banking organizations.
- Sec. 211.23 Nonbanking activities of foreign banking organizations.
- Sec. 211.24 Approval of offices of foreign banks; procedures for applications; standards for approval; representative office activities and standards for approval; preservation of existing authority.
- Sec. 211.25 Termination of offices of foreign banks.
- Sec. 211.26 Examination of offices and affiliates of foreign banks.
- Sec. 211.27 Disclosure of supervisory information to foreign supervisors.
- Sec. 211.28 Provisions applicable to branches and agencies: limitation on loans to one borrower.
- Sec. 211.29 Applications by state branches and state agencies to conduct activities not permissible for federal branches.
- Sec. 211.30 Criteria for evaluating U.S. operations of foreign banks not subject to consolidated supervision.
- Subpart C--Export Trading Companies
- Sec. 211.31 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 211.32 Definitions.
- Sec. 211.33 Investments and extensions of credit.
- Sec. 211.34 Procedures for filing and processing notices.
- Subpart D--International Lending Supervision
- Sec. 211.41 Authority, purpose and scope.
- Sec. 211.42 Definitions.
- Sec. 211.43 Allocated transfer risk reserve.
- Sec. 211.44 Reporting and disclosure of international assets.
- Sec. 211.45 Accounting for fees on international loans.
- Sec. 211.601 Status of certain offices for purposes of the International Banking Act restrictions on interstate banking operations.
- Sec. 211.602 Investments by United States banking organizations in foreign companies that transact business in the United States.
- Sec. 211.603 Commodity swap transactions.
- Sec. 211.604 Data Processing Activities.
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools