Issued by FDIC
Regulation L - Management Official Interlocks
- Sec. 212.1 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 212.2 Definitions.
- Sec. 212.3 Prohibitions.
- Sec. 212.4 Interlocking relationships permitted by statute.
- Sec. 212.5 Small market share exemption.
- Sec. 212.6 General exemption.
- Sec. 212.7 Change in circumstances.
- Sec. 212.8 Enforcement.
- Sec. 212.9 Effect of Interlocks Act on Clayton Act.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools