Issued by FDIC
Regulation S - Reimbursement for Providing Financial Records; Recordkeeping Requirements for Certain Financial Records
- Subpart A--Reimbursement to Financial Institutions for Providing Financial Records
- Sec. 219.1 Authority, purpose and scope.
- Sec. 219.2 Definitions.
- Sec. 219.3 Cost reimbursement.
- Sec. 219.4 Exceptions
- Sec. 219.5 - Conditions for payment.
- Sec. 219.6 Payment procedures.
- Subpart B--Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Funds Transfers and Transmittals of Funds
- Sec. 219.21 Authority, purpose and scope.
- Sec. 219.22 Definitions.
- Sec. 219.23 - Recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Sec. 219.24 Retention period.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store