Issued by FDIC
Regulation AA - Unfair or Deceptive Acts or Practices
FRB Letter Classification:
- Subpart A--Consumer Complaints
- Sec. 227.1 Definitions.
- Sec. 227.2 Consumer complaint procedure.
- Subpart B--Credit Practices Rule
- Sec. 227.11 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 227.12 Definitions.
- Sec. 227.13 Unfair credit contract provisions.
- Sec. 227.14 Unfair or deceptive practices involving cosigners.
- Sec. 227.15 Unfair late charges.
- Sec. 227.16 State exemptions.
- FRB Staff Guidelines on Credit Practices Rule
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools