Issued by FDIC
Regulation BB - Community Reinvestment
FRB Letter Classification:
- Section 228 -- Subpart A--General
- Section 228.11 - Authority, purposes, and scope.
- Section 228.12 - Definitions.
- Section 228 - Subpart B--Standards for Assessing Performance
- Section 228.21 Performance tests, standards, and ratings, in general.
- Section 228.22 Lending test.
- Section 228.23 - Investment test.
- Section 228.24 - Service test.
- Section 228.25 - Community development test for wholesale or limited purpose banks.
- Section 228.26 - Small bank performance standards.
- Section 228.27 - Strategic plan.
- Section 228.28 - Assigned ratings.
- Section 228.29 - Effect of CRA performance on applications.
- Subpart C--Records, Reporting, and Disclosure Requirements
- Section 228.41 - Assessment area delineation.
- Section 228.42 - Data collection, reporting, and disclosure.
- Section 228.43 - Content and availability of public file.
- Section 228.44 - Public notice by banks.
- Section 228.45 - Publication of planned examination schedule.
- Appendix A to Part 228--Ratings
- Appendix B to Part 228--CRA Notice
- Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Community Reinvestment
- Recent documents affecting this regulation.
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools