Issued by FDIC
Regulation II - Debit Card Interchange Fees and Routing
FAQ - FRB Frequently Asked Questions -- Regulation II, relating to General-Use Cards and Circumvention and Evasion. [Updated 3/13/2013]
- Sec. 235.1 - Authority and purpose.
- Sec. 235.2 - Definitions.
- Sec. 235.3 - Reasonable and proportional interchange transaction fees
- Sec. 235.4 - Fraud-prevention adjustment. [With amendments effective October 1, 2012]
- Sec. 235.5 - Exemptions.
- Sec. 235.6 - Prohibition on circumvention, evasion, or net compensation.
- Sec. 235.7 - Limitation on payment card restrictions.
- Sec. 235.8 - Reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
- Sec. 235.9 - Administrative enforcement.
- Sec. 235.10 - Effective date.
- Recent Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store