Issued by FDIC
Regulation NN - Retail Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Sec. 240.1 Authority, purpose, and scope
- Sec. 240.2 Definition
- Sec. 240.3 Prohibited transactions
- Sec. 240.4 Notification
- Sec. 240.5 Application and closing out of offsetting long and short positions.
- Sec. 240.6 Disclosure
- Sec. 240.7 Recordkeeping.
- Sec. 240.8 Capital requirements.
- Sec. 240.9 Margin requirements
- Sec. 240.10 Required reporting to customers.
- Sec. 240.11 Unlawful representations.
- Sec. 240.12 Authorization to trade.
- Sec. 240.13 Trading and operational standards.
- Sec. 240.14 Supervision.
- Sec. 240.15 Notice of transfers.
- Sec. 240.16 Customer dispute resolution
- Sec. 240.17 Reservation of authority.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store