Issued by FDIC
Deposit Insurance Coverage 12 C.F.R. Part 330
Reg info:12 C.F.R. Part 330
- Sec. 330.1 Definitions.
- Sec. 330.2 Purpose.
- Sec. 330.3 General principles.
- Sec. 330.4 Continuation of separate deposit insurance after merger of insured depository institutions
- Sec. 330.5 Recognition of deposit ownership and fiduciary relationships
- Sec. 330.6 Single ownership accounts
- Sec. 330.7 Accounts held by an agent, nominee, guardian, custodian or conservator
- Sec. 330.8 Annuity contract accounts
- Sec. 330.9 Joint ownership accounts
- Sec. 330.10 Revocable trust accounts
- Sec. 330.11 Accounts of a corporation, partnership or unincorporated association
- Sec. 330.12 Accounts held by a depository institution as the trustee of an irrevocable trust.
- Sec. 330.13 Irrevocable trust accounts
- Sec. 330.14 Retirement and other employee benefit plan accounts
- Sec. 330.15 Accounts held by government depositors
- Sec. 330.16 [Reserved]
- Sec. 330.101 Premiums.
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools