Issued by FDIC
Part 1020 - Rules for Banks
Reg info:31 CFR Part 1020 (Chapter X)
- Subpart A-- Definitions
- Sec. 1020.100 Definitions.
- Subpart B—Programs
- Sec. 1020.200 General.
- Sec. 1020.210 Anti-money laundering program requirements for financial institutions regulated only by a Federal functional regulator, including banks, savings associations, and credit unions.
- Sec. 1020.220 Customer Identification Programs for banks, savings associations, credit unions, and certain non-Federally regulated banks.
- Subpart C—Reports Required To Be Made By Banks
- Sec. 1020.300 General.
- Sec. 1020.310 Reports of transactions in currency
- Sec. 1020.311 Filing obligations.
- Sec. 1020.312 Identification required.
- Sec. 1020.313 Aggregation.
- Sec. 1020.314 Structured transactions.
- Sec. 1020.315 Transactions of exempt persons.
- Sec. 1020.320 Reports by banks of suspicious transactions.
- Subpart D—Records Required To Be Maintained By Banks
- Sec. 1020.400 General
- Sec. 1020.410 Records to be made and retained by banks.
- Subpart E—Special Information Sharing Procedures To Deter Money Laundering and Terrorist Activity
- Sec. 1020.500 General.
- Sec. 1020.520 Special information sharing procedures to deter money laundering and terrorist activity for banks.
- Sec. 1020.530—[Reserved]
- Sec. 1020.540 Voluntary information sharing among financial institutions.
- Subpart F—Special Standards of Diligence; Prohibitions; and Special Measures
- Sec. 1020.600 General
- Sec. 1020.610 Due diligence programs for correspondent accounts for foreign financial institutions.
- Sec. 1020.620—Due diligence programs for private banking accounts.
- Sec. 1020.630 Prohibition on correspondent accounts for foreign shell banks; records concerning owners of foreign banks and agents for service of legal process.
- Sec. 1020.640—[Reserved]
- Sec. 1020.670 Summons or subpoena of foreign bank records; Termination of correspondent relationship .
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools