Issued by FDIC
Limitations on Terms of Consumer Credit Extended to Service Members and Dependents (under Military Lending Act)
- § 232.1 Authority, purpose, and coverage.
- § 232.2 - Applicability.
- § 232.3 - Definitions.
- § 232.4 Terms of consumer credit extended to covered borrowers.
- § 232.5 Optional Identification of covered borrower.
- § 232.6 Mandatory loan disclosures.
- § 232.7 Preemption.
- § 232.8 Limitations.
- § 232.9 Penalties and remedies.
- § 232.10 Administrative enforcement.
- § 232.11 Servicemembers Civil Relief Act protections unaffected.
- § 232.12 Effective dates.
- § 232.13 Compliance dates.
- Interpretive Rule: Questions and Answers
- Recent documents affecting this regulation.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store