Banker Briefing for the Week of October 15, 2018
|Did you know?|
PATRIOT OFFICER® offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
The following articles are featured in the Lending Section:
- Getting Escrow Statements in Sync
- Loan Created in Signers Name-Company Debt
- HMDA GIR Mixed Use Properties
- Home Equity Loan: Improvement or Cash Out Refi?
- Closed-End Threshold Test: Count Purchased Loans?
|Did you know?|
The Predict360 Compliance Management System has a 30-day free trial. Test the full compliance management that has been specially designed for small to mid-sized banks within your organization and see how it works for you. Track, manage, create, and discuss all compliance related tasks, activities, and issues in one place. Click here to learn more.
The following articles are featured in the Operations Section:
- Screwed-up account opening
- TIN on joint trust
- Do you have a permissible purpose to pull that credit report?
- Does the BSA Exam Manual and the BSA regulation match?
- Right of Set-off-Beneficiary Funds/UTMA
- Should A Bank Cash Check Made Payable to Corp?
- Regulation E vs. ACH
- Definitive Definition of MRB
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
|Support the vendors who support BOL! || |
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BankersOnline, the companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Learn more now on our Sponsors page.