Move over Hollywood -- you have not seen anything like the NEW BOLlyWood Squares Compliance Training game developed by the Regulatory Management Department of Sandy Springs Bank.These folks know how to have fun and learn at the same time!
Join in the excitement of this clever training game designed to teach regulatory compliance essentials.You can even customize the game to fit your institution's policies and procedures.
Everything you need to get started is listed below.Note that some of the files are PowerPoint format, while others are Word documents.Right click the link for each file, choose "Save Target As", then save the files to your drive.We suggest you begin by reading the Training Pointers, to understand how it all works:
- A "Training Pointers memo" (in Word format) explaining the materials and a little about how they play the game at Sandy Springs Bank
- All the Questions (in Word format) with the answers hi-lited in yellow
- All the Questions (in a PPT format) with the answers on the Notes screens
- Rules and Scoring (in Word format)
- Sample PPT to illustrate how the Board should look
- Sample Questions in PPT format
- The Board Slides in Word Format
- Study Guides (in Word format)
- Simple version -- we've removed the code that shows the answers and left you with just the questions in this version.You can administer it as a quiz, or try testing yourself!
First published on 01/15/2005