Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
Specific Ways To Cope With Stress
- Establish a support system of friends.
- Recognize and accept your limits.
- Take part in fun and laughter - especially at yourself.
- Establish realistic goals and concentrate on one task at a time.
- Be honest and assertive in expressing your feelingsLive by the calendar, not by the clock.
- Practice good health habits -- rest, exercise, diet, and nutrition.
- Take one thing at a time. Accept what you cannot change.
- Change your attitude if necessary.
- Be patient and tolerant of yourself and others.
- Choose goals and make sure they are really yours.
- Give in once in a while.
- Forget the comparison syndrome.
- Enrich your personal growth through interests, hobbies, skills.
- Avoid becoming upset over small provocations.
- Talk about your troubles with other people.
- Learn to relax via deep breathing exercises.
- Plan some free time every day.
- Allow yourself to daydream. Dreams may be our subconscious giving us messages on how to be more ourselves.
- Learn to plan and organize priorities on a daily basis.
- Do something for others.
- Seek professional help when you need it.
This information was provided by Lawrence Brock.During a long career of service to the banking industry, Brock pioneered a service called Transitions & Trauma to provide counseling and assistance to financial institutions and their employees in the event of a robbery or other critical incident.Currently, Lawrence Brock serves as Director, Senior Adult Ministry, First United Method Church, Topeka, KS. He may be contacted at (785) 272-2490 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First published on 03/01/2013