Interagency update on private flood insurance rule
Staff of the Federal Reserve, Farm Credit Administration, FDIC, NCUA and the OCC will conduct a one-hour Outlook Live webinar at 2 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, June 18, to discuss the private flood insurance rule published on February 20, 2019. Topics will include:
- Mandatory acceptance of private flood insurance;
- Mandatory acceptance Compliance Aid;
- Discretionary acceptance of private flood insurance;
- Flood Coverage provided by Mutual Aid Societies; and
- Preparations to comply with the Rule
Advance registration is recommended.
UPDATE: Date of the webinar rescheduled from May 14 to June 18, 2019.
presented by John Burnett
presented by Jack Holzknecht, Robin Cooper
presented by Barry Thompson, Arvin Clar
Recognizing Money Laundering and Suspicious Activity
Annual training on robbery response
Recognizing and Avoiding Fraud Before it Occurs