Banker's Toolbox Announces — ACQUISITION OF LOAN LOSS RESERVE POWERHOUSE, MAINSTREET TECHNOLOGIES
Banker's Toolbox, Inc., leaders in compliance solutions for financial institutions, announced the acquisition of Georgia-based MainStreet Technologies (MST). MST is an industry leader in the loan risk management space. This acquisition adds to a strong and growing portfolio of compliance-related solutions and will continue to enhance the value Banker's Toolbox brings to both their customers and the industry. (Read full press release here.)
FEMA suspending communities in 5 states Thursday
FEMA has published [84 FR 27970] a rule identifying communities in five states hat are scheduled for suspension from the National Flood Insurance Program on Thursday, June 20, for noncompliance with the floodplain management requirements of the program.
- Pennsylvania: In Perry County, the Boroughs of Blain, Duncannon, and Liverpool; and Townships of Greenwood, Juniata, Miller, Northeast Madison, Penn, Rye, Southwest Madison, Spring, Toboyne, Watts, and Wheatfield
- South Carolina: Unincorporated areas of Greenwood, Laurens, and Newberry Counties
- Kansas: In Montogomery County, the Cities of Caney, Cherryvale, Coffeyville, Elk City, and Independence; and unincorporated areas
- Missouri: Unincorporated areas of Jefferson County
- Washington: in Mason County, the City of Shelton and unincorporated areas.
If FEMA receives documentation that a listed community has adopted the required floodplain management measures before June 20, its suspension will not occur. Information identifying the current participation status of a community can be obtained from FEMA's Community Status Book.