How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
OCC CRA evaluations released
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency has released a list of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) performance evaluations that became public in July. Of the 42 evaluations, 33 are rated satisfactory, two are rated needs to improve and seven are rated outstanding. The banks receiving an outstanding rating are:
- Seacoast National Bank, Stuart, Florida
- Peoples National Bank of Kewanee, Kewanee, Illinois
- Resource Bank, NA, DeKalb, Illinois
- Auburn Savings Bank, FSB, Auburn, Maine
- Bremer Bank, NA, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Credit One Bank, NA, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Peoples Federal Savings & Loan Association, Sidney, Ohio