Free Guide to Transform Risk Reporting with Insights and Predictive Analytics
Identifying emerging risks is critical to most risk executives, but to do that effectively requires transforming from basic risk reporting to using analytics, business intelligence and AI-based business tools to identify useful insights and predict potential risks. Learn how organizations can turn Risk Management into a competitive advantage. (For your free guide click here.)
FDIC Board agenda released
The FDIC has posted a notice of a meeting of its Board of Directors on Tuesday, August 20. Among other business listed on the agenda for the meeting, the Board will consider:
- a final rule to Increase the Appraisal Threshold for Residential Real Estate Transactions, Implement the Rural Residential Appraisal Exemption, and Require Appropriate Appraisal Review.
- a final rule to Increase the Major Assets Threshold Under the Depository Institutions Management Interlocks Act.
- a final rule on Revisions to Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds.
- a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Removal of Transferred OTS Regulation at Part 390, Subpart M–Deposits.
- a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding the Use of Certain Assessment Credits.
- a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Interest Rate Restrictions Applicable to Less than Well Capitalized Banks.
- a Proposed Interagency Policy Statement on Allowances for Credit Losses.