How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
CFPB to enhance consumer complaint database
- modified disclaimers to provide better context to the published data
- integrating financial information and resources into the complaint process to help address questions and better inform consumers before they submit a complaint
- information to assist consumers who wish to contact the financial company to get answers to their specific questions
In addition the CFPB is making changes to its website to provide disclosures on the nature of complaints as well as resources to consumers, including:
- more prominently displaying disclosures making it clear that the Consumer Complaint Database is not a statistical sample of consumers’ experiences in the marketplace;
- highlighting the availability of answers to common financial questions for consumers to help inform them before they submit a complaint; and
- highlighting consumers' ability to contact the financial company directly to get answers to their specific questions