How to gain more from operational risk management practices. Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
2020 OCC bank supervision operating plan
- cybersecurity and operational resiliency
- BSA/AML compliance management
- commercial and retail credit underwriting practices and oversight and control functions
- impact of changing interest rate outlooks on bank activities and risk exposures
- preparedness for the current expected credit losses (CECL) account standard, and preparation for the potential phase-out of LIBOR
- technological innovation and implementation