How to gain more from operational risk management practices. Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
FDIC Board agenda released
The FDIC Board's agenda for its 10:00 a.m. EST, November 19, 2019, meeting has been released. The summary agenda includes memoranda and resolutions regarding:
- Regulatory Capital Rule: Revisions to the Supplementary Leverage Ratio to Exclude Certain Central Bank Deposits of Banking Organizations Predominantly Engaged in Custody, Safekeeping and Asset Servicing Activities.
- Regulatory Capital Treatment for High Volatility Commercial Real Estate (“HVCRE”) Exposures.
- Final Rule Removing Transferred OTS Regulation, Part 390 Subpart M – Deposits.
- Notice of Final Rulemaking Re: The Use and Remittance of Certain Assessment Credits.
- Establishment of the FDIC Advisory Committee of State Regulators.
The Board's discussion agenda includes memoranda and resolutions regarding:
- Regulatory Capital Rule: Standardized Approach for Calculating the Exposure Amount of Derivative Contracts.
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Conversion of the Statement of Policy for Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act to a Regulation.
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Federal Interest Rate Authority.