How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
OCC lists 10 Outstanding CRA evals
The OCC yesterday released a list of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) performance evaluations that became public in November. Of the 22 evaluations listed, 12 are rated "Satisfactory" and these ten are rated "Outstanding" (links are to their evaluations):
- San Luis Valley Federal Bank, Alamosa, CO
- Amerant Bank, Coral Gables, FL
- Collinsville Building and Loan Association, Collinsville, IL
- North Shore Trust and Savings, Waukegan, IL
- The Old Exchange National Bank of Okawville, Okawville, IL
- The First National Bank of Russell Springs, Russell Springs, KY
- First National Bank & Trust Co. of Williston, Williston, ND
- First National Bank of Tennessee, Livingston, TN
- The Santa Anna National Bank, Santa Anna, TX
- Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands, TX