How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
OCC releases CRA evals for two dozen banks
The OCC has released a list of 24 CRA evaluations of national banks and federal savings associations that were made public in December, 2019. Sixteen of the evaluations were assigned ratings of "Satisfactory." Congratulations to these eight institutions that received ratings of "Outstanding" (links are to their evaluations):
- The Litchfield National Bank, Litchfield, Illinois
- The Riddell National Bank, Brazil, Indiana
- Home Bank, National Association, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Winter Hlll Bank, Somerville, Massachusetts
- Valley National Bank, Passaic, New Jersey
- First National Bank, Alamogordo, New Mexico
- American Express National Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah
- The Bank of Bennington, Bennington, Vermont