How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
NCUA prohibition actions
The National Credit Union Administration has announced it issued six prohibition notices and one prohibition order in January. The recipients of those enforcement actions, who are prohibited from participating in the affairs of any federally insured financial institution, were former employees of:
- Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union, Tucson, Arizona
- St. Francis Campus Employees Credit Union, Little Falls, Minnesota
- Hanscom Federal Credit Union, Littleton, Massachusetts
- Pinpoint Federal Credit Union, Milton, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Community Credit Union, Devils Lake, North Dakota
- Space City Credit Union, Houston, Texas (two individuals)