How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
OCC CRA evaluations released
The OCC has announced its release of a list of Community Reinvestment Act performance evaluations that were made public in January. Of the 28 evaluations listed, 21 are rated Satisfactory and seven are rated Outstanding. Our congratulations to those receiving Outstanding ratings (links are to their performance evaluations):
- BankChampaign, N.A., Champaign, Illinois
- Landmark National Bank, Manhattan, Kansas
- First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska
- DSRM National Bank, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Home Federal Bank of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- HSBC Bank USA, N.A., Tysons, Virginia
- The First National Bank and Trust Company, Beloit, Wisconsin