How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
OCC revises handbook booklet
The OCC has issued a revised “Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act” booklet for the Comptroller's Handbook. The booklet provides information and procedures for examiners in connection with the foreclosure activities and related consumer protections covered under the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2009 (PTFA). The OCC also rescinded:
- OCC Bulletin 2011-15, “Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2009: Revised Examination Procedures”
- “Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2009” booklet of the Comptroller’s Handbook issued in May 2011
The revised booklet:
- summarizes PTFA requirements;
- discusses risks associated with a bank’s PTFA compliance; and
- provides examiners with information and procedures regarding a bank’s risk management and PTFA compliance.