Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
OCC revises Deposit-Related Credit booklet
OCC Bulletin 2020-14, issued yesterday, announces a full revision of the "Deposit Related Credit" booklet of the Comptroller's Handbook, which is prepared for use by OCC examiners in connection with the examination and supervision of national banks, federal savings associations, and federal branches and agencies of foreign banking organizations.
Version 3.0 of the booklet replaces the booklet of the same title and rescinds OCC Bulletin 2018-28, “Deposit-Related Credit: Updated Comptroller’s Handbook Booklet,” which transmitted version 2.1 of the booklet in September 2018. The newest version:
- reflects relevant OCC issuances published since this booklet was last issued
- reflects changes to laws and regulations that occurred since this booklet was last issued
- clarifies applicability of references to covered savings associations
- includes clarifying edits regarding supervisory guidance, sound risk management practices, or legal language
- revises certain content for general clarity