How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
OCC revises Deposit-Related Credit booklet
OCC Bulletin 2020-14, issued yesterday, announces a full revision of the "Deposit Related Credit" booklet of the Comptroller's Handbook, which is prepared for use by OCC examiners in connection with the examination and supervision of national banks, federal savings associations, and federal branches and agencies of foreign banking organizations.
Version 3.0 of the booklet replaces the booklet of the same title and rescinds OCC Bulletin 2018-28, “Deposit-Related Credit: Updated Comptroller’s Handbook Booklet,” which transmitted version 2.1 of the booklet in September 2018. The newest version:
- reflects relevant OCC issuances published since this booklet was last issued
- reflects changes to laws and regulations that occurred since this booklet was last issued
- clarifies applicability of references to covered savings associations
- includes clarifying edits regarding supervisory guidance, sound risk management practices, or legal language
- revises certain content for general clarity