Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
Low income CUs eligible for NCUA loans and grants
The NCUA has announced federally insured, low-income-designated credit unions can request grants and loans from the NCUA to assist members, businesses, and communities experiencing economic hardships due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The NCUA’s Office of Credit Union Resources and Expansion will award grants and loans to low-income credit unions to:
- Provide assistance to schools with children in need, including providing breakfast and lunch;
- Provide assistance to elderly members needing food and medication delivery services;
- Offer rental, mortgage, and utility payment assistance to members such as entrepreneurs, small business owners, and hospitality and service industry employees;
- Offer loan payment relief to affected members;
- Develop a new product or service for affected members, such as offering preloaded cards; or
- Cover costs associated with moving credit union operations to remote locations: laptops, software, and short-term rentals.