Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
Winners of FinCEN's BSA Awards program
FinCEN has announced the award recipients of the 2020 FinCEN Director’s Law Enforcement Awards Program who will be publicly identified in an official ceremony on October 29, 2020 in Washington, DC.
The annual program recognizes law enforcement agencies that used Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) reporting to successfully pursue and prosecute criminal investigation in seven categories:
- SAR Review Task Force - Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Significant Fraud - Immigration and Customs Enforcement-Homeland Security Investigations
- Cyber Threat - Immigration and Customs Enforcement-Homeland Security Investigations
- State and Local Enforcement - New York State Police
- Third Party Money Launderers - Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation
- Transnational Organized Crime - Drug Enforcement Administration
- Transnational Security Threat Category - Federal Bureau of Investigation
The description of each investigation illustrates the key role of financial industry BSA filings in law enforcement's pursuit of criminals.