How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
FDIC CRA ratings released
The FDIC yesterday issued a list of 78 state nonmember banks recently evaluated for compliance with the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). The list covers evaluation ratings that the FDIC assigned to institutions in March 2020. Sixty-seven were rated Satisfactory, one Needs to Improve, and the following ten were rated Outstanding:
- United Bank, Atmore, Alabama
- Heritage First Bank, Rome. Georgia.
- Boonville Federal Savings Bank, Boonville, Indiana
- Centinel Bank of Taos, Taos, New Mexico
- Bridgewater Bank, Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
- Savings Bank of Danbury, Danbury, Connecticut
- Discover Bank, Greenwood, Delaware
- BankGloucester, Gloucester, Massachusetts
- Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah
- Wheatland Bank, Spokane, Washington