How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
OCC CRA evaluations released
The OCC has released CRA evaluations for 21 national banks and federal savings associations that became public in June. Of the 21 evaluations, 11 are rated satisfactory, nine are rated outstanding, and one is rated needs to improve.
The nine institutions with outstanding ratings are (with links to their evaluation reports):
- Legacy National Bank, Springdale, Arkansas
- United Bank & Trust National Association, Marshalltown, Iowa
- Chester National Bank, Chester, Illinois
- The Fairfield National Bank, Fairfield, Illinois
- Home Federal Savings Bank, Rochester, Minnesota
- First S & LA, Mebane, North Carolina
- First FS & LA, Newark, Ohio
- Metabank, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, Sioux Falls, South Dakota