How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
FDIC releases CRA evaluations
The FDIC has issued its list of state nonmember banks recently evaluated for compliance with the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). The list covers evaluation ratings that the FDIC assigned to institutions in April 2020. Of the 86 institutions listed, 75 were rated satisfactory, eight received an outstanding rating, and three were rated needs to improve.
The eight institutions garnering outstanding ratings are (links are to their evaluation reports):
- Vermont State Bank, Vermont, Illinois
- FNB Bank, Inc., Hazard, Kentucky
- First Citizens State Bank, Whitewater, Wisconsin
- Greenfield Banking Company, Greenfield, Tennessee
- Alliance Bank, Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Hills Bank and Trust Company, Hills, Iowa
- Barclays Bank Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware
- Middlesex Savings Bank, Natick, Massachusetts