How to gain more from operational risk management practices.
Modern risk management technology solutions improve efficiency and provide greater visibility into risks. Today’s tools provide real-time visibility, action plans, enhanced reporting and business intelligence, and proactive notifications for operational risk. Real-time data empowers banks and financial services organizations to proactively manage risks and instantly detect and mitigate emerging issues. Click here to learn more.
OCC CRA evaluation ratings released
The OCC has released a list of 30 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) performance evaluations that became public in July. The possible ratings are outstanding, satisfactory, needs to improve, and substantial noncompliance. Of the evaluations listed, 21 are rated satisfactory.
We congratulate these nine institutions, which were rated outstanding:
- First Century Bank, National Association, Gainesville, Georgia
- Security Federal Savings Bank, Logansport, Indiana
- First FS & LA of Bath, Bath, Maine
- Amory FS & LA, Amory, Mississippi
- Fairfield FS & LA, Lancaster, Ohio
- Citizens Bank, National Association, Providence, Rhode Island
- Dallas Capital Bank, National Association, Dallas, Texas
- The First National Bank of Shiner, Shiner, Texas
- Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A., Salt Lake City, Utah