Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
Comptroller’s Handbook updated
The OCC yesterday issued an updated "Other Real Estate Owned" booklet for the Comptroller’s Handbook, which is prepared for use by OCC examiners in connection with the examination and supervision of national banks, federal savings associations, and federal branches and agencies of foreign banking organizations. The OCC rescinded Bulletin 2018-26, which addressed the previous version of the booklet.
The updated booklet—
- reflects recent changes to 12 CFR 34, subpart E, including changes to holding period requirements for federal savings associations.
- reflects changes to other regulations that occurred since the booklet was last issued.
- reflects changes to OCC issuances published and rescinded since the booklet was last issued.
- clarifies applicability of certain requirements to covered savings associations.
- includes clarifying edits regarding supervisory guidance, sound risk management practices, or legal language.
- revises certain content for general clarity