Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
OCC 2021 bank supervision operating plan
The OCC yesterday released its bank supervision operating plan for fiscal year 2021. The plan provides the foundation for policy initiatives and for supervisory strategies as applied to individual national banks, federal savings associations, federal branches, federal agencies, and technology service providers. OCC staff members use this plan to guide their supervisory priorities, planning, and resource allocations.
Supervisory strategies for FY 2021 will focus on:
- credit risk management, commercial and residential real estate concentration risk management, allowances for loan and lease losses, and allowances for credit losses
- cybersecurity and operational resilience
- BSA/AML compliance management
- compliance risk management associated with 2020 pandemic-related bank activities
- Community Reinvestment Act performance
- fair lending examinations and risk assessments
- the impact of a low-rate environment and preparation for the phaseout of LIBOR
- proper oversight of significant third-party relationships
- change management over significant operational changes
- payment systems products and services