Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
FDIC names Rapid Prototyping Competition contestants
The FDIC has announced the selection of 14 technology companies to compete in the next phase of the agency’s Rapid Prototyping Competition, a tech sprint designed to develop an innovative new approach to financial reporting, particularly for community banks. The FDIC has awarded initial contracts to:
- Accenture Federal Services, LLC
- ACTUS Financial Research Foundation, Inc.
- Amberoon, Inc.
- Donnelley Financial, LLC
- DSQuorum, LLC (Data Society)
- Fed Reporter, Inc.
- Fidelity Information Services, LLC
- First Data Government Solutions, LP (Fiserv)
- Neocova Corporation
- Novantas, Inc.
- Palantir Technologies Inc.
- Synthetic P2P Holding Corporation (PeerIQ)
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, LLC
- TrueTandem, LLC
The objective of the Rapid Prototyping Competition is to develop technology for a timelier and less burdensome financial reporting process. Once completed, the system would better equip regulators to detect signs of risk and to take early actions designed to protect consumers, banks, the financial system and the economy.