Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
FHFA Performance and Accountability Report
The Federal Housing Finance Agency has released its annual Performance and Accountability Report, which details FHFA's activities as regulator of the Federal Home Loan Bank System and as regulator and conservator of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac during fiscal year 2020.
For the twelfth consecutive year, FHFA received an unmodified audit opinion on its FY 2020 financial statements from the U.S. Government Accountability Office. Included in the unmodified opinion, GAO noted no material weaknesses or significant deficiencies in FHFA's internal controls. GAO also found no instances of reportable noncompliance with the applicable laws and regulations it tested.
The Report also identified key management challenges and priorities the FHFA it must address going forward. It listed—
- Finalizing FHFA's Capital Rule and issuing a proposed rule on Capital Planning
- Transitioning away from LIBOR
- Responsibly ending the conservatorships of the Enterprises
- Developing resolution-related rulemaking to be prepared if one of its regulated entities should fail
- Finalizing and publishing the Enterprise Liquidity Rule