Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
FDIC Board meeting tomorrow
The FDIC Board of Directors will hold an open meeting at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, via a and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event.
Selected items from the Summary Agenda for the meeting include—
- Final Rule on Revising the FDIC’s Regulations Concerning Collection of Delinquent Civil Money Penalties.
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Computer-Security Incident Notification.
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Additional Exemptions to Suspicious Activity Report Requirements (12 CFR part 353).
- Final Rules on the Removal and Rescission of Transferred OTS Regulations
- Combined Final Rule on Brokered Deposits and Interest Rate Restrictions.
- Final Rule on Parent Companies of Industrial Banks and Industrial Loan Companies.