Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
NCUA Board approves rules and proposals
The National Credit Union Administration Board held the first of two consecutive open meetings in December. At the meeting, the Board approved these five items:
- A final rule on subordinated debt.
- A temporary final rule that extends regulatory relief measures in response to COVID-19.
- A proposed rule that permits federal credit unions to purchase mortgage-servicing rights from other federal credit unions under certain conditions;
- A proposed rule revising the definition of a service facility for multiple common bond federal credit unions; and
- A proposed rule on overdraft policy