Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
Kraninger resigns as CFPB Director
CFPB Director Kraninger announced Wednesday that she is resigning from her position at the request of the Biden administration. Her resignation was effective yesterday. President Biden will reportedly nominate Federal Trade Commission head Rohit Chopra to head the CFPB.
Pending the nomination and confirmation of a new CFPB director, President Biden has designated David Uejio, the Bureau's chief strategy officer, to be the CFPB's acting director.
Other acting leaders of departments and agencies pertinent to banks include:
- Matt Ammonn, acting secretary, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Andy Baukol, acting secretary, Department of the Treasury
- Rob Fairweather, acting director, Office of Management and Budget
- Tami Perriello, acting administrator, Small Business Administration
- Kevin Shea, acting secretary, Department of Agriculture
- Al Stewart, acting secretary, Department of Labor