Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
OCC announces enforcement actions
The OCC has announced enforcement actions it took in the month of January.
- A federal savings and loan association in Sidney, Nebraska, was issued a consent order to cease and desist related to management issues
- A federal savings bank in Chicago, Illinois, was ordered to pay a $193,000 civil money penalty for violations of the OCC's regulation on Loans in Areas Having Special Flood Hazards
- A bank in Vinita, Oklahoma, received a Prompt Corrective Action Directive
- A former banking center manager for Webster Bank, N.A. (Waterbury, CT) was issued a consent order of prohibition, after a finding that she withdrew more than $70,000 from a bank customer's account for her personal benefit without authorization.
- A former store manager for Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (Sioux Falls, SD) received a consent order of prohibition following a finding that she misappropriated bank customers' confidential information and sold it to a third party for at least $8,000, resulting in a loss to the bank of over $300,000.