Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
IP Protect launched to protect intellectual property rights
U.S. Immigration and Customer Enforcement has reported that the National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center), in partnership with Michigan State University’s Center for Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Protection (A-CAPP), U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the Better Business Bureau have launched “IP Protect.” This joint initiative provides resources – free of charge – to aid small to mid-size businesses in protecting themselves against intellectual property theft and fraud and in gaining cyber security awareness. IP Protect will provide small businesses with the following resources:
- Direct points of contact for assistance or reporting tips related to IP theft, fraud, cyber intrusions, website fraud and trade secret violations
- Cyber-attack security and data breach protection and response guidance
- Brand protection best practices
- Image and content rights protection guidance (video, image, music)
- Software development protection
- Guidance on trademark registration steps and resources
A small sample of the resources and educational materials available to small to mid-size businesses through the IP Protect initiative can be found on the A-CAPP Center’s website.