Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
FDIC March enforcement actions released
The FDIC has released a list of enforcement actions taken against banks and individuals in the month of March. Among the 12 administrative actions listed were five prohibition orders and three civil money penalty orders.
- A civil money penalty of $40,500 was assessed on Oriental Bank, San Juan, Puerto Rico, for 27 violations of flood insurance requirements
- FirstBank, Nashville, Tennessee, was assessed a $172,500 civil money penalty for 196 violations of flood insurance requirements
- William Derek Martin, formerly a vice president and loan officer of Anderson Brothers Bank, Mullins, South Carolina, was ordered to pay a civil money penalty of $15,000 and issued an order of prohibition
- Orders of prohibition were issued to:
- William Weisbrod, a former of Lincoln 1st Bank, Lincoln Park, New Jersey
- Erica E. Franklin, former treasury services supervisor of Bank of Labor, Kansas City, Kansas
- Mark Wong, formerly employed by Bank of the West, San Francisco, California
- Gina Champion-Cain, formerly a director of Endeavor Bank, San Diego, California