Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
OCC releases enforcement actions
The OCC has released a list of recent enforcement actions taken against OCC-supervised financial institutions and individuals now or formerly affiliated with such institutions.
- The former president of a Naples, Texas, bank was issued, with his consent, an order prohibiting him from participating in the banking industry, and directing that he pay a civil money penalty of $18,000.
- Removal and prohibition orders were issued to:
- A former vice president of information technology of Bradford National Bank of Greenville, Greenville, Illinois, for misappropriating $70,658 of customer funds and making false entries in the bank's books to conceal those misappropriations.
- A former operations manager of Bank of America, Charlotte, North Carolina, for using his position to make unauthorized purchases of over $420,000 and selling the purchased items, retaining the proceeds for his personal benefit.
- A former teller of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Columbus, Ohio, for misappropriating $6,000 in cash from her cash drawer and force-balancing the drawer to conceal her actions, depositing some of the funds in her personal account.
- A Notice of charges for prohibition was filed in the matter of a former customer service specialist of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., in which the individual is charged with alleged involvement in a scheme to order and sell goods using stolen debit and credit card information.